Kaizen Health’s aftercare approach, covers many areas of wellness, to maximise employee health, fitness and productivity. We believe a well-structured, personalised diet is the cornerstone of a healthy lifestyle and therefore create individual meal plans for every client who partakes in our health screening.
Our easy to follow meal plans are based on health screening results, preferences and personal goals. We have a strong desire to plan and propose the appropriate nutritional intervention, coupled with education and motivation strategies to maximise adherence. Our meal plans not only provide a breakdown of macronutrients and calorific intakes, but they also contain alternative foods and costs, giving our clients the correct pathway choices to take for a healthier life.
While our general meal plans will meet the needs of most employees, many common health conditions require more specialised nutrition care. Meal plans are available that consider vegan and vegetarian diets, lactose intolerance, gluten-free diets, and pre-/during pregnancy dietary requirements. More in-depth information and advice can be given in one-to-one settings with our Registered Dietitian, Kevin in areas including:
- Weight management and obesity
- Cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome and hypertension
- Type II diabetes, pre-diabetes and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Nutrition support to treat disease-related malnutrition
- Gastrointestinal conditions (IBS, IBD, and coeliac disease)
- Dysphagia and modified consistency diets
- Behaviour change and motivational interviewing
- Bone health
Kevin is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council, and is also a member of the British Dietetic Association and the Nutrition Society.
Here at Kaizen Health, we appreciate many employees are heavily engaged in exercise and both recreational and competitive sport. It is therefore important our post screen aftercare, offers individualised plans that compliment heavy training workloads and competition preparation.
So, whether you are aiming to gain muscle mass, dropping weight for a competition or contemplating a Marathon or Ironman, we are here to help you. Kaizen Health’s exercise nutrition meal plans are tailored to every individual and provide information on;
- Maximising energy balance and achieving the correct body composition
- Macronutrient composition planning
- Pre-workout planning options
- Nutrition strategies during exercise
- Recovery nutrition
- Nutrition plans for competition preparation
- Maximising hydration status
- Additional information on supplementation and ergogenic aids
- Specific nutritional needs for special populations and environments